Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Good Grief, Not Again!

I know I keep saying that regular review posting will resume any day now, next week, next week, next week. But this time I mean it. We're installing a fence today and tomorrow (meaning me and my brother-in-law) which means sheer exhaustion by day's end and a good night's sleep last night preventing me from staying up late to post you delicious audiobook review goodness.

So, here, in no particular order, is some stuff you should really check out.


The Complete Peanuts 1955-1956

The Complete Peanuts 1957-1958

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

The Complete Far Side 1980-1994 (2 vol set)

The March of the Penguins

The Dalkey Archives

Manzanita

That's all for now. See you next week.

And this time I promise. The wife's back to work and normalcy will resume.

No comments: