Friday, December 01, 2006

By Request

Dear Readers,

It has come to my attention that some of my loyal lurkers (those who read but don't post comments) have suggested that my reviews are at times too long and that there'd be more comments from those wanna-be Canucks if there were shorter reviews posted.

Always one to take a hint, even if I couldn't restrain myself below, I have availed myself of the miracles of modern technology and utilized Microsoft Word's "AutoSummarize" feature and produced two short versions of the review of The Picture of Dorian Gray.

The first one is a reduction I tinkered with slightly, editing for clarity.

The second one
is a reduction of a reduction of a reduction down to what Bill Gates thinks is the essence of my post.

Now comment on that, punks.... ahem, I mean, I hope you enjoy, beloved friends and neighbors to the north.

No comments: