Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blog-Whore That I Am...

...it gave me no end of joy to see this link in my "Recent Visitors By Location" list on sitemeter.

Yes, that's me, in Italian, punks.

When checking that out, be sure to give some love to mi amici on the left (no, your other left).

I'm especially pleased to see Mr. Tomato in his ancestor's native tongue. Joy times ten, eh?

29 dicembre 2006

Il tono puro di relatività

Due volte due sono twoty-two. Due sono ortografati loro lo stessi di due ed entrambe suono lo stessi. Due sono ortografati un po'diversamente da anche e entrambe suono lo stessi. Due sono ortografati diversamente che la bolla e suonano differente-a meno che registriate loro ed il gioco al twoty-two trilione velocità di normale di volte. A quella scala, qualche cosa suona lo stesso.



Ps. Blog posts in the archives links tend to have a strange cyclical popularity and I remember once discovering that everyone and their mother in Australia was reading my thorough-going mean-spirited thrashing of The Wiggles.

For reasons the explanation of which I can't fathom, this review is currently popular in several nations. Is he on some world tour or something? What gives?


No comments: