Thursday, March 05, 2009

Review Tomorrow


Ah, the joy of the reused headline. Thursday is usually my intended target day for new reviews, although clearly Monday would make the most sense. Don't know how I settled on Thursday, but there you have it, kids.

Anyway. Despite chawing through plenty of aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and naproxen, I seem to be unable to shake this bloody headache that makes me want to scoop my eyeball out with a spoon and ladle ice cream directly into the gaping hole.

Soooo, maybe tomorrow with the review. And maybe I'll go see Watchmen this weekend and review that too.

We'll see, my pretties, we'll see.

Meanwhile, someone turn out the lights and let me get some peace.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Ah'hahahaha!
Where can one procure a gloryhole Jesus light switch?