Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shuffle Fun

I've been listening to my iPod on shuffle mode lately since nothing quite appeals to me to listen to straight across the board this week.

Generally, my commute time in my car lasts long enough for maybe two songs, three if they're super short. So, on the way home from work I was treated to this spectacular back-to-backness of fun:

"Straight Outta Compton (Extended Mix)" – NWA
"Two Polish Dances" – Friedrich Nietzsche, as performed by John Bell Young.

Go ahead and listen.

That had me laughing most of the night whenever I thought of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How far could you possibly drive in the 6 or 7 minutes that you could listen to two songs in?

I think you should just run a network cable to your office building, which is apparently just down the block.

The Critic said...

I hit the train station at that point. The transition from train to car makes the two portions of my commute feel like discrete entities.

Dave said...

A definite bipolar iPod.
D.