Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Proust Online


I've determined that if I am to have any chance of succeeding in reading the three thousand plus pages that make up A la recherche du temps perdu, I'm going to need every single resource at my disposal.

Thus, I've downloaded the novel in text format to my iPod, so I can pick up at any point while I'm out and about and have some spare time. Also, I am using this invaluable site so I can read throughout the day when I'm sitting in front of the computer. Staring at a monitor is far more circumspect than sitting at my desk with a mammoth volume of French literature, no?

3 comments:

Dave said...

Three thousand pages?! No thanks...
D.

The Critic said...

ummm:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070925055516AAf2q8j

The Critic said...

damnit, let's hyperlink that one:

Over 3000.